RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the Warrior in the garage! It sure is wild seeing the pair next to each other. I am already seeing mods I want to do. Exciting stuff! It does have a power commander, now I need a dyno. Now I wish the weather would be SUNNY and WARMER!! -Suzanne

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, it will be nice to be able to keep up with him(WashWarrior) or him keep up with you!!

Good luck on the mods and post some pics!!

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Well all right Suzanne!, congrats!, feels great doesn't it!....I look at mine every time I walk through my garage which is every day. It seems to be calling to me....Garrrrryyyyyy.....Gaaaaarrrrryyyyyy......is it nice out yet???....when are we going for a ride.......and I say, patient my love, patient, soon baby....soon....soon as the rain stops and the sun comes out and the temps are back up we will ride.....(ok, its kind of a sickness I guess, but I love it!!!)

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Congrats Suzanne. It's a whole different ballgame now that you have your own. Have fun modding, and why do I get the sneaking suspicion that your Warrior is going to get the bulk of the modding attention? [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:Originally posted by DragonRider

Congrats on the new ride, it will be nice to be able to keep up with him(WashWarrior) or him keep up with you!!

Good luck on the mods and post some pics!!

Thank you! and YES! THIS will be the interesting part..we'll see.....[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by gchalifo

Well all right Suzanne!, congrats!, feels great doesn't it!....I look at mine every time I walk through my garage which is every day. It seems to be calling to me....Garrrrryyyyyy.....Gaaaaarrrrryyyyyy......is it nice out yet???....when are we going for a ride.......and I say, patient my love, patient, soon baby....soon....soon as the rain stops and the sun comes out and the temps are back up we will ride.....(ok, its kind of a sickness I guess, but I love it!!!)

Thank you! It does feel great! I know exactly what you mean - I want to go now but it's raining -YUCK. I can't WAIT for summer!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by motorace

Congrats on the new ride!! I like the paint on your other bike as well.

Thank you!! I love the paint on my Honda too...wish I could pull a "Bewitched"- wiggle my nose and Poof it's on the warrior. No, really I am thinking of what color to have Dennis(washingtonwarrior) paint the warrior. I want to get some miles on asap though!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quote:Originally posted by RaySDF250

Congrats Suzanne. It's a whole different ballgame now that you have your own. Have fun modding, and why do I get the sneaking suspicion that your Warrior is going to get the bulk of the modding attention? [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Thanks! It is a different ballgame...I am looking forward to the new "view" You're right about the mods[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] I know Dennis isn't done quite yet on his though....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks! Been on the forum for a while actually, just have not had my own warrior until now so have not said much. I'm sure that will change /emoticons/emotion-5.gif I still can't wait for it to be dry around here..lookin forward to that!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts