RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm official, Picked up an 02 with 20+ thousand miles on it.
picked it up from "xharleyrdr" which I think he's on the forums..

Sweet bike ,just diffrent from what I'm use to.. I came from ridin a Kawasaki ZX-14 and all sorts of other sport bikes..

I think this bike will salvage my love for riding.. Here is a link from a local site I'm on for why I bought a cruiser...

http://www.easttnriders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16326&highlight=losing

See what you think and let me know!!

Thanks
-Steve

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Hopefully, you can salvage your love. The Warrior has always put a smile on my face when I ride. For many reasons.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Congrats!!

I know that the guy, Mike I believe, was sad to part with it and it's pretty nice from what I hear.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
It's just your age. Bet you havn't heard that one since you were a kid! But that was me at your age. No matter what, if you truely love motorcycles you'll be aching to get back at it soon enough.
Maybe it is time for a cruiser?
I'd love to take that 14 out for a hot lap though.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Welcome back! 1)start looking at the gallery and enjoy. 2)Any new idea post in forum.3)Make new friends. Good Luck!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow brother....im glad you're alright...I just brought my warrior back in Nov...before that I had an R1...I went down on I66 in VA...woke up 4 days later in the ICU...I HAVE NO MEMORY OF THE ACCIDENT..for a while I didn't know if I wanted to get back...long story short..the wife is happy im back & loves the bike...

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the family Steve and many congrats on the Warrior, naturally performance-wise it doesn't make even a scratch on your ZX but it's a different experience altogether. I moved to my Warrior 4 years ago from a Fireblade and have never once looked back. I hope that you find what you're looking for mate.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanx for all of the greetings guys... Mike(xharleyrdr) said you all are a great bunch and I can see from all the info I collected so far from here is gonna be a big help...

Well so far I think my truck is gonna rust out cause of riding the warrior so much.. I've done 412 miles in 3 and a half days commuting and cruzing...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts