RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It wasn't in the Cards for me back in 2006 to buy this Yamaha Limited edition only 500 made R1 ($18000 MSRP). Full Ohlins suspension, forged wheels motor work and other stuff. I read that the extra parts are worth the $18,000 so your getting the bike for free. Yamaha had to make 500 for some race rule. Thanks again yamaha. I have been looking for a used one and got lucky. Number 315 of 500 is mine.. The guy did alot of after market stuff to it. About $4000 in extras that include:
1. Full Termi TI exhaust.
2. All yamaha GytR plus after market Carbon fiber Parts.
3. PC3 USB plus Map 172Hp and 87Tq
4. 520 gold Chain kit and 2 up in the Back.
5. Piaa Bulbs and Integrated rear blinker lights, Flush Front.
6. Colapsable levors. Never seen these before.
7. Wave Rotors. All Three.
8. Braided Lines I have to install.
9. Titanium BOLTS Every where
10. Frame sliders and rear stands.

I am sure there is more I just haven't found and that he forgot to tell me about. I am so happy. Still waiting on Max Iam going to the dealer tommorow to *** a little. Were getting 8 inches of snow in the next two days so Its not like I can ride anyway. Heres some PICS..

I just love this paragraph. Thats Fast. I will have two 9 second bikes....whoooo

Yamaha
motorcycle issue quarter mile
(sec. @ mph)
YZF-R1 ('06) 6/06 9.772 @ 147.79 2.71 2.8 n/a This was the standard 06 model stock NO MODS. The LE has extras in the engin, intake lighter wheels and better suspension and brakes plus the stuff thsi guy did... Still not as fast as your Graves Motor R1 Randy but close enough for me.

www.sportrider.com/bikes/146_street_bike...nce_times/index.html

·
Registered
861 Posts
That thing is awesome. I sold my R6 when I bought the warrior-wish i wouldn't have because I really miss it.

·
Registered
861 Posts
That thing is awesome. I sold my R6 when I bought the warrior-wish i wouldn't have because I really miss it.

·
Registered
861 Posts
That thing is awesome. I sold my R6 when I bought the warrior-wish i wouldn't have because I really miss it. I

·
Registered
861 Posts
That thing is awesome. I sold my R6 when I bought the warrior-wish i wouldn't have because I really miss it. I still

·
Registered
861 Posts
That thing is awesome. I sold my R6 when I bought the warrior-wish i wouldn't have because I really miss it. I still prefer

·
Registered
861 Posts
That thing is awesome. I sold my R6 when I bought the warrior-wish i wouldn't have because I really miss it. I still prefer the

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Yeah it's okay I guess.Doesn't look very fast though.

You probably won't want to keep it after my comments above, so just send it out to me, I'll pay for shipping of course.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you

Nice!

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I noticed that too.. Hey David I miss my warrior..Hey PEP you going to WF4 this year?
Pep said:
That's hot Mike. I guess "davidd" misses his.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Finally got a real bike. Enjoy and give us some feedback when you put some miles on it. You'll enjoy that at the dragon if you dare bring it, my buddy comes every year with his LE and rips it up there.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Mike,your garage looks too full of toys to have space for the '09 Max.I suggest that you have it shipped to me so it has a nice place to live.( You could ride it on your Florida trips.)It could keep the Gen.I,1990 company& the old Max could give the new one sage advice.(i.e.where to find nubiles during "poultry inspections").

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Is there a stronger word for jealous....you my friend have made me a hater. Congrats

1 - 20 of 25 Posts