RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys...well after about 2 weeks of waiting for decent weather it was 40 deg & sunny today & figured if I didnt get it today it might be another 2 weeks or more.Had to take the long way home(bummer[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]) to avoid as many wet areas as possible.Put about 15 miles on & man was it awsome!Its gonna take a little gettin used to...maybee another 15 miles!!!Took it kinda easy due to the grit on the roads & didnt want to get salt spray[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]all over my sparkly new bike,had to wash it anyway.Thanks again for a great source of info & tech advise.
Chambermaids,bak,ais block off & pcIII should be in first of the weak & cant wait to start doin mods.You guys were right about putting a hurtin on my retirement or is this my kids inheritance?yah thats it[^].

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
congratulations!!! get in there and start making changes because retirement and the kids inheritance is a poor second to living right, right now /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
421 Posts
Man it was nice today (4/emoticons/emotion-11.gif here too. I wanted to ride but my son wanted to go ice fishing when I got home. I did take the time to pull off the cover and hit go button. She fired up like it was June. I NEED SUNSHINE NOW!!!

Congrats on the bike Buckeye!

·
Registered
421 Posts
quote:Originally posted by correy

Man it was nice today (4/emoticons/emotion-11.gif here too. I wanted to ride but my son wanted to go ice fishing when I got home.

core'ster, bein an ol michigander meeself, you coulda kilt two birds with one stone. just screw sum sheet metal screws inda tires and do a lil ice racin w/yor boy outon da ice! hek da warrior wuld do agood job of cuttin holes ferya! wees don haf dat problum hearin tejas.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Welcome to the family... Its refreshing to see more riders are realizing what a great bike the Warrior is.

Put on the list of the mods, an after market seat... makes a world of difference. Personally I like the yamaha/Corbin solo, but what ever suites your taste...

Becareful out there and ride safe. Ahelmet and a thick jacket will go a long way.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just got a warrior today too. So, what are the best mods to get out of the way first? PCIII? Whow sells the BAK?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts