RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself here and say this is a great site. I've been reading for a week or so and have gotten a lot of good info. I already have a Speed* exhaust and PCIII on order and have email out to Churchkey regarding his BAK. I look forward to getting the Warrior home to share garage space with my RC51 and Sprint ST. I just hope they don't fight too much for my attention...

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Church's V-BAK is great. Need to get some road time before you add your stuff to really get the full effect of what the BAK and good mapping can do for ya. You'll love it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quote:Originally posted by RobGraphics

Congrats on the bike and welcome to the 4M. You're going to fit right in with the mod insanity.

I can never seem to leave well enough alone and while mostly I look at form-follows-function, there are a few things I'll likely do just for looks. That being said, some of the bikes I've seen on this site are way beyond anything I do. Amazing!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

Wow, that's some stable of bikes you have there, and the Warrior seems to fit in well. Many congrats and welcome to the family.

Nice looking bike you have there. I'll be at the dealership first thing tomorrow to do the paperwork and set my pickup time. I hope we have some dry weather this week... I can't wait to get my Warrior. I too think it is a nice fit with the others and actually it will be ridden more often than the other two.

·
Registered
160 Posts
"Welcome" from a fellow new warrior owner. You and I have a similiar priorities. "Fish" "Hunt" "Ride". It's a sign of good living if you ask me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts