RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my new 2005 Warrior, my local dealer had a holdover that never sold. I can't take it home until the ice melts off the highways. I can hardly wait! I've already got the entire customization planned out, been working on this for almost a year. There goes my tax return......

·
Registered
861 Posts
Congratulations on your new Warrior. You are going to love this bike. Welcome to the forum the most informative site there is on the Warrior. A great bunch of guys and gals.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm planning on either a 240 or a 260 kit with a chromed swingarm (Does the 260 fit ok in the stock fender?) and going to lower the rear about 2 inches. Need a power commander, probably a Kuryakyn hypercharger, remove the left-side AIS, and some pipes that gives good power without waking up my kids when I go to work at 6:30 every morning, likely to be V&H bigshots. New double-t bars, grips, stainless cables, side mount plate, turn signal integrater, and some miscellaneous billet here and there.
Whole thing should be complete by the end of this year, if I'm lucky, and the final step will be paint, but no ideas on that yet.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Welcome to the show!!! Tax return...lol... If it only ended there...

·
Registered
92 Posts
welcome to the 4m sounds good on the mods to me should be sweet. the v&h r not really that loud at ideal but when u open it up she screams have funb with it all

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Congrats on your warrior purchase! You will have a lot of fun. It would be great if you could post a picture of your new bike. By the way, how much did you get the new 05 for?? There is a brand new 05 in the showroom at my local dealer too that my brother in law has been eyeing. Just curious!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got a pretty good deal, I paid just under 9400 for it. Deep cherry red with burgundy flames.

quote:Originally posted by kichigai

Congrats on your warrior purchase! You will have a lot of fun. It would be great if you could post a picture of your new bike. By the way, how much did you get the new 05 for?? There is a brand new 05 in the showroom at my local dealer too that my brother in law has been eyeing. Just curious!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Is that the OTD price?

quote:Originally posted by lostwarrior

Got a pretty good deal, I paid just under 9400 for it. Deep cherry red with burgundy flames.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
9399 plus tax

Is that the OTD price?

quote:Originally posted by lostwarrior

1 - 20 of 29 Posts