RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a bit later than I wanted but the bike is almost finished,
I've posted pic's on my site in the Gallery.
Just a few things left to do. And last Thursday at Bike week was the best. Can't wait till Biketober Fest.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Very Interesting! The pipes and rims you had those powder coated? I am interested in knowing how those hold out with the heat? I would love to see the propipe in black!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hmmm... I wouldn't have thought that would have been cool if it had been described, but seeing what it looks like shuts me up...pretty cool!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Looks great, doing the same thing to my bike right now. Did you go with a matte finish on the powdercoat? And how much did they charge ya for the hypercoat to the exhaust?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Correy: The wheels were powder coated.
JE: It was a satin finish on the powder coating. On the pipes I went with 3 coats at a cost of $200.00
7t1650yam: The pipes are LOUD ! ! ! at least they can hear ya comming

·
Registered
342 Posts
Nice Job. I like the Blacked-out look. Its nice to see something different. My wheels are turning now. THanks for the inspiration.

T

·
Registered
731 Posts
Starside, I'm with you. I typically like chrome but that bike looks great. Add some spikes too it somewhere and you'd think it was something right out of MadMax.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thanks for the info Def. I've been going back and forth all winter about blacking out the wheels but you've pushed me over the edge. I love it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts