RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was a nice ride. Getting a little chilly but fun non the less. I got home about 10 minutes ago....about 6 15 or so. Irounded a corner and there was some trash in the road so I stopped to move it aside, as I looked around I thought it was a good photo op.

Pics were taken with my cell phone and actually make a really nice desktop Background!

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,724 Posts
I don't know why I had Tucson in my head instead of Taylor . . . whooooaaaa put on the brakes! I spent a lot of time at the mill in Snowflake up until '05 do you know anyone out there, or how the mill is fairing is business still good?

We loved riding down a little south of you -in theWhite Mountains. One time we hung out in Springerville for the night and then headed out in the morningthru Eagar and on down 191 and went east into NM to Silver City, and went clear toEl Paso to a boot store, and stayed the night. The only bad part was we had to freeway-it all the way home (westof Phoenix) but it was worth it.

Where did you take these pictures, it doesn't remind me of 77.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right now the Mill is struggling from what I hear. Things out there are kinda rough.

There is a big loop from my place through Springerville back through McNary and Pinetop then back. I do that loop quite a bit. If you know the area though there are loops all over the place.

These pictures were taken about 15 miles from my house. They are out on Bordon Ranch/LoveLake road heading from Taylor to Show Low. Just before dusk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts