RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I didnt get to take any good shots today. We decided to go ahead and ride Blackwater Forest with some of my rider buds, so the beach shots I was planning never happened. Heres the few that I did take.

The weather was perfect today. Clear skys with an ait temp of mid- high 50's. Now on to the bad news....
On the way back through the forest, Josh (freind with the new Truimph) went down [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] We were going around a corner and I guess he just wasnt paying enough attention and going to fast and didnt react correctly and went over onto the grass and crashed. He came out of is perfectly ok though, besides a hurt pride. But the bike needs alot of new body work. All the plastics are cracked, signals broken, slip-on broke off, and rear set broken. But its nothing that cant be replaced and get it back on the road. IM just glad hes ok. Ill get some pics of the damage later on.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Nice pics, but you gotta take it easy....
It puts a lot of pressure on other bikes to keep up with a warrior. Noticed his Truimph was brand new. Anyway glad everyones ok, insurance is a great thing when you need it.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On the way through there we took it pretty easy, and on the way back we sped it up a little and I guess maybe we shouldnt have, cause that one corner caught him off gaurd. But i told him several times to ride at his own pace and not worry about me. I (we) always stop every soo often to wait for everyone to catch up. But he wasnt far behind me at all. I went though the corner then looked in my mirror for him and see it all happen in a couple seconds.
This is the second time this has happened to me on that same road. Last time we had a group, Kenny went off and wrecked hard. Hes the one with the yellow jaxcket and yellow CBR. he basically did the same thing. Misjudged a curve and went off on the shoulder and laid it down along the tree line. He faired ok too and was back on that bike in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Bigadam79,

What town were you nearby? Just wondering how far away you were from me. I'm in Baker, FL, Okaloosa County. Sorry to hear about your friend but glad he is okay.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by SmokeTrain

Bigadam79,

What town were you nearby? Just wondering how far away you were from me. I'm in Baker, FL, Okaloosa County. Sorry to hear about your friend but glad he is okay.

Good to know another felloe Warrior rider is in the area. We took those first pictures at the Muson Country store. Im sure you know where Munson is right?

·
Registered
694 Posts
The crashed Triumph stinks, sorry for the crash. Seems I've seen a lot of wrecked bikes with temporary tags on them than ever in the last 6 months.

·
Registered
240 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Bigadam79

quote:Originally posted by SmokeTrain

Bigadam79,

Good to know another felloe Warrior rider is in the area. We took those first pictures at the Muson Country store. Im sure you know where Munson is right?

Cool. I been through there (Munson) but have to say I may have passed the Country store with out noticing it.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Let me know when you are back in the area again. I'll try to link up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts