RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having this problem, I have to refresh just short of a billion times to be able to see pics. I don't get red x's, All I get is the file size listed or insert image text. I don't get the image blocked thing that Norton does. (I have that at home and that's a whole new problem)
I have McAFEE here at work and it's been doing it for the last month or so. So not sure if it's a update on it that has changed my settings or something else?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yep, same thing here. Wasn't a problem until I installed McAfee on my desktop and laptop. I also changed the security setting to show rswarrior as a safe site and still the same results.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
have you looked at your internet options under advanced settings? think there may be a toggle box there. Or the internet options under Macafee, may be somthing is switched off. just a guess....

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
New to the board. Trying to set up the image gallery but I cannot get the picture to transfer. Tried both upload and link to but neither one lets me get to the picture. Is there a attachment option available?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
connect, make sure file size is small enough, ....or a better idea would be to go to an image host and hot link pic into gallery, you can get more in the gallery that way with bigger sizes.....hope that helps....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts