RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took some pic's of her.[8] Had to stop riding long enough to whip out the camera.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] Can't wait to get some mod's done. I got a good bit of goodie's on the way for her already! This site has really helped me out a lot. I really appreciate the guy's who made this place possible! THANK'S![^]

Here's a few pic's of her, she's a stock 07, got her on 5/9 about a lil over a week ago. Did the stock exhaust mod this morning just to get a lil more noise outta that septic tank till my pipes get here. Got a pic of my last ride, she was an 03 R6.

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Nice looking set of bike! I think the 07 gray looks great with the stripes. I got the same but an 06 in red. Congrats.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank's a lot guy's! I actually sold the R6 quite some time ago. Wish I still had her, really was sweet, depresing to sell but it had to go.
I'm lovin' the Warrior now though! I sold the R6 not long after I bought the new truck. Sadly...I just sold the green Cadillac today,
since I bought the Warrior. The Warrior will definitly help me keep my mind off of it though. I got another car I'm customozing in the
paint shop now so something had to go. It's hard keeping up with all these toyz!! It's a blast though!

Good bye green machine, she will be missed, but at this point in life...the WARRIOR is what I need!

[/img]

[/img]

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank's for the compliment's guy's![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] And for bringing back my old thread![8D]

Thank's gman, I have a couple pics of what the Warrior is lookin' like so far. I'm having a BLAST with this thing!![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

[/img]
[/img]

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here's something else for you![8] If you like the Caddy, you should LOVE my latest creation![/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

·
Registered
84 Posts
The body work on the cars looks perfect. I'm not a fan of that shade of green or the wagon wheels but the craftsmanship looks good.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^I here you bro![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I posted it for the very few that might appreciate things of that nature.[8D] Different strokes for different folks!

CBushmaker, my boy wants to Kandy my bike REAL BAD! Said he'd do it for FREE! I really don't want to right now though, I love how the color of my bike contrast's with all the black and the little bit of chrome my bike has. I know the cars are kind of wild, but it's just been my thing for quite some time now. I like to make them look like giant TOYZ![/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

How's about I show you guy's another one of my hobbie's that I'm pretty..BIG into? Since I'm in the mood to share.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
That looks like it would cost alot to replace if you crash it. [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif]

I bet that's a fun hobby. So is that how they take off? I always thought they used a small run way.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts