RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
click on reply to this post instead of just adding your text and hitting submit.

You will see the "click here to attach a file to your post", this is where you browse and select the picture (usaully a .jpeg file.

see!!

Insert Image:

44.6 KB

·
Registered
337 Posts
I must admit I'm at a loss. I follow your instructions but when I browse, I get two drop down boxes one with the file name and one for the type of file which reads
Pictures(*giif.jpg.*.jpeg.*.png) Am I supposed to use these file extensions as is? just doesn't seem to work for me.
Thanks

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
to post pics in your signature you have to have your picture hosted on the internet. Photobucket.com, imagehost.com, photohost.org, etc. Then you take the link to the picture and enter it in your profile surrounded by "tags". A Tag is a command the forum software uses to do things outside of just displaying text. The tages you will use are [ img ] and [ /img ]. So lets say your link is www.someplace.com/123456.jpg you would enter it into your sig as [ img ] www.someplace.com/123456.jpg [ /img ] (without the spaces inside the brackets.

·
Registered
452 Posts
For pics in the post the 2 problems I had were the file was too big, 97.66 kb max a quick little cheat for that is email the photo to yourself, select make my pictures smaller and it will usually make it fall with in spec and they mean it when they say Please do not use blank spaces in filenames! If the name of your file is WARRIOR 102.jpeg it will not load, WARRIOR102.jpeg will. You will need to take ALL the spaces out of the file name to make it load & keep it smaller than 97.66kb. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Like This [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Insert Image:

91.24KB

1 - 14 of 14 Posts