RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having problems getting pictures to show on this site ? All I get is a RSwarrior symbal in black + white on all pictures even the gallery pictures . Is this something to do with my computer ? As you can see I know jack about this stuff . Answer quick before this post gets moved to some far away place...-Gary

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Click on Tools > Internet Option's > Click Delete Cookies > Click Delete Files > Clear Files....Reboot computer.....hopefully this will help.....if not if you are running a Pop up Ad Blocker you may have to Disable that to view picture's....

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
a while back there was a post about configuring your firewall to allow pics to show on this site. I had the same problem and followed the instructions, and now it works fine. If you have Norton's internet security, this is probably the problem.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
If you are running Norton, it is doing the blocking.

quote:Answer quick before this post gets moved to some far away place..

As far as this post getting moved, that only happens when you put it in the wrong forum. This happens to be the right place for this type of question. Nice comment though.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steve , I knew it was going to end up here and based on the replys this is about as far away as you can get ...It was moved within 1 1/2 minutes . and of the whoping 46 people who have read it . 8 of them saw it before it came here . But hey thanks for the answer ....Dice....I did what you said and found the link and fixed it ..You are very helpfull . You should be a moderator.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Na, I'm just good at passing along info that I've read and have done myself. The moderators do great work here and is a thankless job. People don't appreciate them enough. You modrators rock, keep up the good work.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
The site help section is the very first section on the Active topics, how is that far away?? The reason it's at the top is so it can be seen quickly and answered quickly. Your post didn't get many replys because it was answered quickly and accurately. It's not often that people ask for help and slam the people helping them all in one breath. Good work. I'm so glad everything is working for you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts