RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possibly i am doing something wrong . I was able to get pictures in my images but shouldnt they show up in the my warrior section to. I changed size according to guidelines tryed many different ways. As far as i know my computer has no norton anti virus. Pictures do say rswarrior on the bottom if that means anything . I tryed to down load more than one picture did not seem to take . Any help would be appreciated. Pictures look good if i may say so myself[8D][8D][8D] Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry guys i might have got it patience is a virtue i dont have .I going to try to download some more.I got one to down load i looked in gallery at bikes and i said boy that looks like mine .[8D][8D][8D]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Reduce your images in size and you will be able to upload more pics. Your current pic is about 3 times bigger than it needs to be. Reduce it to 800 - 900 pixels wide and you should be able to upload several at that size.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes i do have a big bike . I working on making it smaller technical difficulties .May take a while . Mabye poster size isnt so bad .[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts