RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...Here are the pictures from the MAX-FM 100 Freedom Ride & Chopper Giveaway...Sorry I didn't get them up sooner, but I had to work late all week...And my wife and I are still trying to get our new house organized...

Anyway I took the night off [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] and decided to post the pictures that I took last Sunday from the Freedom Ride & Chopper Giveaway.

The Freedom Ride started at Bayside Harley-Davidson located in Portsmouth, VA. The proceeds from the Freedom Ride went to the USO of Hampton Roads to help support our troops both at home and abroad.

As you can see there was only a small group of bikes in the parking lot when we arrived...

Dave and I parked up by the front of the lot...

And as far as, I am concerned...Dave and I had the best looking bikes there...

Here were some of the fine folks that worked the registration area...

Dave and I decided to check out some of the bikes that were inside while we waited for the ride to begin. Here's some pictures from the inside...And of some of the bikes on display...

As the day went on more and more bikes showed up for the ride...

And the parking lot gradually filled...

The BIG event was the Freedom Ride, of course...So at noon we started to line up for the ride.

On the ride...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Our destination was Knuckleheads Roadhouse in Va. Beach, VA.

Once we all parked, we headed for the party...

There were plenty of bikes there, as well...

Here's some of the bikes that were at Knuckleheads Roadhouse...

I did find another Warrior among the other bikes...It was a Midnight...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

There were plenty of other Yamaha's there too...

Here's Bob on a custom chopper...

Here's Jay's H-D Road King complete with his newly installed ape hangers![:0]

Soon it was time for all the qualifiers to register for their chance to win the Freedom Chopper.

Again the ride and event was sponsored by MAX-FM 100, who as always made a showing.

Here's some pictures of the Freedom Chopper, just waiting to be giveaway to some lucky guy or gal.

But we still had some time to waste before the drawing...

So what better went to pass the time then to check out some of the Hotties![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] that were around.

I got this little honey to pose on my Warrior...

This little honey had a good spot to hide her bottle opener...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

OH MY GOD!!![:0][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

There were plenty of women all around...

Some were enjoying themselves...

Anyway...It was time for the drawing to see who was going to win the Freedom Chopper. So gather around people...[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

The radio personalities from MAX-FM 100 were the ones that got the ball rolling for the chopper giveaway. Here's a shot of MAX-FM 100's Cindy Crawford...Her best side of course...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Things were getting down to the wire...

Dave was the only one left in our group that still had a chance...

Down to the last three and Dave's still in it...

Oh my God...The last two and Dave's one of them...GO DAVE GO!!

Here's the pre-interview before the final spin...

Oooooo! So close...Dave missed it by 1/2 inch...

Oh well...Better luck next time Dave...

Well...I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures...it was a great event and the ride was a blast...Even though no one I knew won the chopper it was happy and very exciting to watch and too participate.

See ya at the next event!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Wow, that's crazy that Dave got so close to winning that bike! As usual, nice pics
Mark. You are really enjoying yourself on all these rides! I'm jealous![/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Originally posted by vector18

Mark. You are really enjoying yourself on all these rides! I'm jealous![/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Well Greg...Then come on down and join us! You and your gang would be more than welcome!![/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by garnerwarrior

Mark, Have you got any more pics of Cindy's best side ?![}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

First off...Thanks guys! Glad you all enjoyed the pictures...

Second...

Dwight,

Nope! But I have some better pictures that I will be posting up soon...Trust me! You'll like these pictures a lot more...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 11 of 11 Posts