RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
ha, I knew those pics were taken at a Hooters before I even got to the last pic

Looks like you had a good day, that's one sweet looking bike - what kinda seat is that?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NorCalWarrior said:
what kinda seat is that?
Mustang Solo w/back rest. Just got the Mustang Fender Bib via UPS 1 minute ago...lol...so thats goin' on tonight!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a great day. I painted the headlight bezel black, took the reflectors off, cleaned it up, and went to Hooters! It was 80 degrees today and humid! Was nice on the bike though!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yeah! That's how we do it in TAMPA baby!! LOL. Seriously, i really feel for you guys that have to put your bikes up for the winter, i used to be one of you......

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Great looking bike! Unfortunately there isn't much hoot to those Hooters ( except the one on the left ), have they lowered their standards in the south?

·
Registered
619 Posts
I can dig it. Great looking bike I especially like the black pipes.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mike Panczyszyn said:
Great looking bike! Unfortunately there isn't much hoot to those Hooters ( except the one on the left ), have they lowered their standards in the south?
It was day shift...lol...the big hooters come out at night...lol...met my wife there for dinner @ 5 o'clock.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
papawheelie said:
Nice bike, Ruckus. So you picked it up from the dealership and drove it straight to Hooters for a photo shoot, huh?
LOL, noooooo, I picked it up Friday and drove out to Orlando to meet Shawn, Luc, and Sam at the Orlando Speedway.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Ruckus said:
papawheelie said:
Nice bike, Ruckus. So you picked it up from the dealership and drove it straight to Hooters for a photo shoot, huh?
LOL, noooooo, I picked it up Friday and drove out to Orlando to meet Shawn, Luc, and Sam at the Orlando Speedway.

I'm not sayin' there would be anything wrong with that. At least 90% of the reason that I own a motorcycle, is to take girls on rides! It works. It seems they can't resist sometimes...

·
Registered
881 Posts
My favorite mod on your bike, aside from the 240 kit, is the custom exhaust modification that you had me perform while you visited - you people make me work SO HARD!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts