RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
On the main page, click on your sign in name.

Once your in your profile page, click on your gallery,

Then click "maintain detailed gallery"

Scroll down and on the right you should see A common tasks section and click add a picture

·
Registered
13 Posts
I do not see a link to MY GALLERY either....???

I know I am in idiot already, but now I must be a blind idiot??????? HELP

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Get a hold of Carknee.

This should help ya http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/106172.aspx

I did this and was able to upload photos to my gallery
but then realized there was no link to my gallery
. So I simply went into the "PHOTOS" tab on the top of the page, scrolled down and clicked on "all galleries" and looked myself up. My gallery was there just not in my profile.

So.... to get it into your profile: open your gallery in the "photos" section and highlight the URL. Then go to "edit profile" and paste your URL into your gallery and that will create the gallery link in your profile.

If I've confused you just let me know and I'll see if I can better explain.

Good luck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I looked in the all galleries and I am not in there. Nothing to paste... ???
i read the link to the thread you posted, and I guess there is some site problem that not all site members got a gallery???? seems odd.

oh well i gotta go! enough time typing today already.

thanks anyhow.... i guess i get no pics.:(

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Yeah I had the same problem. I didn't even have a link to my gallery in my profile to even start uploading photos. Send Carknee a PM (private message) and askhim to create you a gallery. Might take him a few days to get back to you though.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hi Guys -the only way i've found of doing it is to have anindependent site like 'tinypic' where you upload your photo
from your 'my pictures'gallery on your computer
- pretty straightforward...'ish after you registered for free -then you choose the pic in your 'tinypic' site gallery you want in your signature [make surethe pic youchooseis 'e-mail size' first by clicking on that choice of size]-now copy the whole line [quite a few to choose from]that looks most like this one- IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/jrrz1z.jpg[/IMG]

Then go back to RS Warrior forum - log in, and find 'Edit Profile' [top right of this screen with your name] click on that...andseeyour Signature box.. click in their, and then paste in the line...from the 'tinypic' site [it will just stay as a line of text and if you want more than one pic to be 'in a line' in your signature... put a dash at the end of thethat line in your signature box....IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/jrrz1z.jpg[/IMG] - [like so] - ok, now repeatfor other pics you want

you'll have to go and find a recent post you made to see if it worked!!!..
if not you'll try again right....as stated below

If you get confused with which line to copy in the first place in 'tinypic' - especially if you don't want to use 'tinypic' [i know other guys prefer photo bucket] hope that's spelt right!? - then you'll just have to try all the ruddy lines on offer until one works - it will!! -but put aside 10 minutes of lost time doing this.. but hey, it's only once and then your off and running..........hope this was more help than a hindrance

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Jimbo020 -- http://rswarrior.com/photos/jimbo020/default.aspx

The only people that have the issue of no gallery are those who joined the site prior to the site upgrade and did not have any photos in their old gallery. Jimbo, you were one of those people and I have manually created your gallery for you.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
hey chief Carknee
... good to see your voice hear abouts...no really... i heard a 'viscous' rumour that new mods were sent unto us.. is that so? [sorry if i dozed offif it happened...] regards and thanks for this site - tom ba [a tribute well earned thatintend to publicly issue at least annually] lol [*]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts