RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't anyone make pipes with a black finish? Are the only options for black pipes to fool with powdercoat that flakes and melts, or ceramic that scratches easily? I must say I am very disappointed in these aftermarket manufacturers. (THEY MAKE BLACK PIPES FOR HARLEYS)I wish they would get with the program! Any help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Nope!

Black Chrome
Ceramic
Spray Paint

The only thing was the hole shot, but think they may have stopped making them? IMO they are/were way over priced (header and pipe).

http://www.holeshot.com/

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
That's your first post and you're already complaining that the aftermarket doesn't have black pipes for your bike like they do for Harleys? Absolutely nothing in your profile? Amateur troll or chronic whiner? [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
See my gallery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info to everyone but Shag, guess there's always one in every group and I found him, or her, on the first day! Lucky me!! Again thanks for the info guys, and for the record been riding 24 years, and have been on just about every thing hot with two wheels, not exactly what you'd call an amateur. Well, this is my first cruiser.

·
Registered
639 Posts
If you want to check out www.tailgunner.com they have a "muffler" that you might consider. They make it in flat black among other finishes and you'd still have to have a short bent section to make it fit the stock head pipes but it's a start anyway. Mine in chrome should be arriving tomorrow. It has taken a bit longer to ship out than anticipated but Charlie (owner/manager?) has been very good to work with and sent me a t-shirt for my patience. Good luck!

·
Registered
223 Posts
drevil, make sure you send pics when it's mounted & if there's any perfromnce issues. I saw the pic that was posted a few weeks ago. Very interesting.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
You're right. I never contribute. You're welcome.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Can you guys just play nice? Pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts