RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my 2007 warrior, I am looking for new pipes, and since i am new to this, I am unsure of what to get. I am lookin to enhance my performance while getting a deep loud sound. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
214 Posts
what kind of look do you want? choices are endless. i'm new to this as well, but from what i've read, the 2-1 systems are the only one's good for more power. you are gonna want to pair up with a patrick racing bak (big air kit) or churchkey's v-bak tuned with a dynojet.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
i have the V&H big shots and am pretty happy with them but the pro pipe seems to be the favorite for power and if i ever change pipes thats what i am going with

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Check the Vance and Hines web site. It explains how the "power chamber" works on the BigSots and they look great. V&H makes the ProPipe too, which seems to be the standard performance.

·
Registered
876 Posts
oh geez another exhause question... okay here goes... i had a cobra megaphone on there and hated it... now i have muzzy 2-2 drag style pipes and love them...

·
Registered
551 Posts
from what I understand, the big shots give the most power out of the 2 into 2 systems. the cross over H (or power chamber) in the middle I guess is what helps. The shorter the pipes, the more torque you will lose, but you can get it back with Thunder City Monster Baffles. So basically it boils down to what is more important to you, most HP you can get or best looks you can get. IMO the big shots are the best of both worlds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts