RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like its going to warm up finally in the burgh so if anyone lives close to pittsburgh and wants to meet up for a ride sunday 5/15 post up.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
You mean 3/15... I'd love to meet up for a ride, just cant yet. I need to replace the tires, and get her inspected. Soon though. Lets keep in touch. Do you or have you ever ridden 30 out towarrds bedford??

·
Registered
827 Posts
BIKE NITE starts at Quaker Stake and Lube April 15th Located in West Miflin. Once this thing gets rolling (good weather) there is usually about 1000 to 1500 bikes there. It would be nice to see a Warrior group show up in numbers. Let me know. Zipper.....Later

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think it is on thursday's... it has been in years past anyway. I'll probably make my first one late this month. Not too often I see a Warrior. Ran into a guy with a nice blue one once, had air ride, moved the speedometer down by the exhaust and a few other nice show mods. He was nice enough to put up with me asking questions for 15 mintues.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live about 15 mins from QS&L in century3, I would love a local warrior meeting, I just checked there website and theres no info yet for bike nights,I will keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bike nights start this thursday 4-8-09, weather looks to cold though so im sure there wont be many peole there.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I was in West Mif last week and talked with one of the girls that works there and she said that it starts on the 15th weather permitting . They may have changed it though. I think Hot Metal H.D Has still got their hand in it. Last year Cranberry Bike Nite was on Thursdays. It will be a few weeks till I get my bike done, but after that, I'm in for West Mifflin . Later

·
Registered
65 Posts
i would like to be in on a warrior meet at the QS&L west mifflin. ive been a few times and have only seen 1 other warrior there. lets keep updated.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Cranberry bike nights are on Thursdays

West Mifflin (and Sharon) bike nights are on Wednesdays.

If anybody else can make it, I should be able to do this thursday in Cranberry. Calling for 60 and sunny.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I'm planning on going May 6th or 7th. Let me know If anyone is able to make one of those two nites. Later

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Weather is clearing up and this wednesday looks nice anyone game? We could meet somewere in all drive in together

1 - 20 of 78 Posts