RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All
I would appreciate any information about this backrest/ sissy bar. I bought it second hand some years ago, and don’t know the brand. I’d like to find a rack to put with it. The distance between the centers of bolt holes is 60mm or 2-5/16”. Does this look familiar to anyone?

thanks
Bob

·
Registered
714 Posts
I can usually Identify parts as I've owned most of them (lol) but I do not know the brand of this unit , it looks fairly well made . I do have a rack that I bought a few years ago that was supposed to fit the one I had but did not .. I will dig it out and take a couple measurements for ya ,maybe you can use it ....

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can usually Identify parts as I've owned most of them (lol) but I do not know the brand of this unit , it looks fairly well made . I do have a rack that I bought a few years ago that was supposed to fit the one I had but did not .. I will dig it out and take a couple measurements for ya ,maybe you can use it ....
Thanks, I would really appreciate that!
Bob

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Hi there IndyBob, i think your sissy bar is made by Jardine. If you do a search in Google images I'm sure you will find it. 👍 Frec 🇬🇧

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the bolt holes where the backrest bolts to the supports is farther apart than the Jardine, but I’ll look
Bob

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also remember there was a Chinese knock off that looked exactly like that.
I appreciate the suggestion. Close, but no cigars. If you look at the attachment point between the back rest and the mounts, the bolts are closer together and they are of a different type. Still looking everybody

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
What about cobra? I can't tell by looking at the pics. Just bought a second one off fleabay. The rack is available too.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What about cobra? I can't tell by looking at the pics. Just bought a second one off fleabay. The rack is available too.
I’m thinking maybe cobra. But they seem to have two styles. One flares out a little bit and the attachment points are not vertical, and the other one looks like maybe it is straight. Would you mind measuring the distance between the centers of the mounting bolts on your cobra?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts