RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kinda looking on putting a new pipe on my 06 warrior. every brand of pipes only offer pipes to warrior earlier to '05 models. compared engine specs on the '05 and '06 models. looks fairly same but not so sure. what to do?

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
They are exactly the same throught The 2007 year model..

The only issue you will have with the new 2006 is the front fork chrome covers are longer on the 2005 and lower models so if you want hem you will have to trim.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Yup, '02 through '07 = same exhaust.

...now the '08's will have a 124ci engine[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] - so THEN it will be different!

hehe, yeah right[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the site luv_a_flip, as you can see this is the place to be for everything about the Warrior. Best of luck with the pipes.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
What's the matter with the stock pipe??? Some guys here think it looks good. In my case I've had the stocker for about four months now cause I can't afford the speed* pipe yet. Might have to join the water heater club cause that pipe is starting to grow on me. Welcome!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have an 06 and got a set of BUB's Jug Huggers put on before I picked it up. All the Harley guys think it sounds great as do I, but I just love the way they look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts