RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided I needed a new helmet for the bike I'm gonna get so yesterday I took a look at jafrum.com because a friend at work told me they have good prices. I found a half-helmet and a full-faced helmet, an extra visor for the full helmet (dark), one clear pair of goggles and one dark pair of goggles to use for the half-helmet. Oh, the half-helmet is leather-covered... or maybe it's not real leather but it looks really good... So I placed an order for all of those things... shipping is free for orders > $100... so shipping was free and my total with tax was $198. Literally 31 minutes after I'd placed the order they had already given me a tracking number for it. I got home from work just a few minutes ago and every item in my order was here. And man, it all looks GOOD. The half-helmet is DOT certified and the full-faced helmet is DOT and Snell certified. I'm VERY HAPPY with the way this all turned out and wanted to let y'all know about them. They have some more stuff I want to order but I'm unsure about sizing like for gloves and how big of saddlebags I want just yet, etc. Take a look at them if you're in the market for some motorcycle accessories and want them CHEAP and FAST.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts