RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me? i tried to send a few members pm's, and can't am i broken?

i get an error
Forum Group Not Found
The requested Forum Group cannot be found.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I've had that error pop up a few times in the last couple days as well when responding to posts. Everytime it's come up when I go back to repost my thread it's already there so it does go through. Did you check you PM inbox to see if they actually got sent?

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
bugei said:

i get an error
Forum Group Not Found

Yeah, you're broken. I tried to PM you just to test things, and I am broken also.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
jabo said:
bugei said:

i get an error
Forum Group Not Found

Yeah, you're broken. I tried to PM you just to test things, and I am broken also.
I'm broken too, tried to read my old PM's and got the same message.

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Uh oh, it appears as though you are correct gentlemen, ED, STEVE, JP, SEAN, ANYBODY HEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!! Ok, I called for help is that better?

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
HHHHHHHHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I be broken TOO!

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
now we will have to be rude and inconsiderate in open forum instead of by pming nastiness to each other.

so here goes: religion, harley, politics, wives, vendors, weight loss, martial arts, weight lifting, dog breeds. i am right, you are wrong, no matter what your opinion is, i am right, you are wrong.

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
bugei said:
now we will have to be rude and inconsiderate in open forum instead of by pming nastiness to each other.

so here goes: religion, harley, politics, wives, vendors, weight loss, martial arts, weight lifting, dog breeds. i am right, you are wrong, no matter what your opinion is, i am right, you are wrong.

Thats what I thought.

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
This may be a conspiracy to keep the word about the INFIDEL club from spreading as all of the topics about it have been locked, hmmmmmmmm? Gotta go make me a new tinfoil hat. BRB

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
bugei said:

Troublemaker!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Sean's been on today and I noticed the edit message that was supposed to be added has been so maybe he's working on some things and it's just a temporary issue.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
CAD Infidel said:
This may be a conspiracy to keep the word about the INFIDEL club from spreading as all of the topics about it have been locked, hmmmmmmmm? Gotta go make me a new tinfoil hat. BRB

funny, but I was thinking the same thing...

...maybe thay won't find the >link to our club page< in my sig...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.