RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
for me, i think their reaches a point of obnoxious, and whats the point? The warrior with some big shots no baffles, are too obnoxious for me, i dont need to prove the size of anything, However, with quiet baffles in it, it quiets it down JUST enough to put it below the obnoxious threshold. so.... my thought is; loud is fine, but it doesnt need to be obnoxiously loud.

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Yeah, my V&H ProPipe with the competition baffle is pretty close to being obnoxiously loud, but man does it go! I'd hate to neuter the bike for a quieter pipe.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
for me, i think their reaches a point of obnoxious, and whats the point? The warrior with some big shots no baffles, are too obnoxious for me, i dont need to prove the size of anything, However, with quiet baffles in it, it quiets it down JUST enough to put it below the obnoxious threshold. so.... my thought is; loud is fine, but it doesnt need to be obnoxiously loud.
Agree...

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
I was with the quite version until my stock propipe broke n took it off and rode with ,and than finally got a baffle put on the propipe,and hated it... Came back from s Show n now the baffle is on a shelf in my garage......

So yeah loud

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Once this dude had some hack job pipes on his chopper and it made this horrible loud high pitch ting that completely overpowered all the big rumble underneath. It actually hurt my ears at 30 feet. This made everyone in earshot basically hate him and his otherwise cool ride. If my pipes cause you pain be a friend and let me know.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Louder the better
my god that is a beautiful bike. including the pipes,
that tank/seat transition is gorgeous.

Koodos to you.

AS far as pipes go... I like loud, but not too loud. like others.. not annoying.
it just makes you feel like a million bucks when you crack the throttle and here that rumble.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Loud... Baffle had broke on propipe ran it that got a baffle put it in came back from a show n took baffle off...

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
My bike with the Executioners is not very loud unless you open the throttle. No baffles.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I like it loud and believe the loud pipes save lives. If cagers cannot see you but hear you they may look twice before cutting you off as you are in their blind spot. Loud but not loud enough that the neighbors hate me.
Same for me. I often see cagers searching in their mirrors because they hear but don't see me. BigShots with Quiet Baffles is perfect for me.

I go easy on the throttle in residential streets, even during the day

1 - 20 of 46 Posts