RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

· Registered
310 Posts
i like to ride the line of just loud enough without too loud.
i love cruising down the highway and seeing cars move, because they hear me. That doesn't happen with quiet bikes.
on the flip side, i have been pulled over and cited for my bike being "too loud." I'm fighting it, but some cities and states do have noise limits.

· Registered
34 Posts
My Vance and Hines sound great! Probably a little too loud but there's nothing like giving that 102 a megaphone. I don't know about saving lives, but Ive always thought people should make their bikes their own.

· Registered
3 Posts
I have samson short slashers no baffels, definitely obnoxiously loud. You can keep it quiet if you want to, or need to but in the right places when you just want to worp on that beast it just screams I AM THE BEAST!

· Registered
1,130 Posts
Old thread, scanned posts quickly .......
I like it loud as well, no problems with waking up neighbours 🤘
Meanwhile I feel with people living in 'areas with twisties' having heavy bike traffic around their spots, especially at the weekends.
So try to run both bikes street legal (but custom, if you know what I mean :giggle:)

· Registered
3 Posts
Like many others, I like loud pipes but not obnoxious ones. There's a big difference between loud to sound nice and loud just for the sake of being loud. I've always compared it to the difference between the guys with high-quality stereo systems in the cars vs. the guys who just throw some subs in the back of their beaters and let 'em rattle. It's more about tone than noise level for me. Lots of nice low-end rumble and good noise when you open the throttle but also toning it down while cruising on the highway.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts