RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
28,155 Posts
Here's a terrible sketch showing the dimensions of the Warrior's front and rear rotor bolts, and the sealing washers for the fuel injectors (service manual page 6-40) that are recommended to be replaced each time the injectors are removed. I'm not sure replacement is necessary but here it is anyway.
I know I should sit down and make a better sketch, but it'll have to wait.

These are for all model year Warriors. In these three specific cases, the part number differences were related to Yamaha re-organizing some of its part numbers. I presume the 2010 Canada models, and the 2011 New Zealand model, use the same bits.

I'm feeling certain there's no other place to buy the rotor bolts, they 99.999% are purpose-built by Yamaha.

The fuel injector's aluminum sealing gaskets might be found elsewhere but I haven't found them yet. They look like flat washers but are not.

I measured with a digital caliper, but let's say that all dimensions are approximate anyway.

Sorry for the delay on this, and hope it helps a little.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
excellent - have a brownie point - i'll let you off the nervous drawing :D

now when i give out a brownie point it's yours to keep and hard to loose...now remember that.....important information below

it's not however how it goes, when the love of ya life hands one out!!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
HUGE Thanks to AZWarrior & Tomba. I can't even imagine the time it took to organize all this just to make things easier for everyone else. Best site ever!!!

I noticed the link under "Clutch-Redhorse" is broken. I stumbled across it researching clutch info. Here is the link.
http://img485.imageshack.us/slidesho...054461ef2.smil

If that doesn't work, here is the thread I found it in. See post #16
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/13-technical-discussion/161789-barnett-spring-conversion-clutch-kit-sr-2-a-2.html

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
S&S X3N 128T Belt for 31/65 -- 106-0358 ( 1.125 width )
we [as in arizona warrior and i ] wondered what pulley sizes you'd be planning to use with this belt ?...do you have any more info we can record for posterity :D

·
Premium Member
8,694 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
i try to finished to installed a fi controler from dynatek and at the step 7 the instruction told me this:locate the yellow wire. using the supplied wire tap, tap into that wire.connect the grey wire from the fi controller harness on this connector.so when i chec the pics on the instructioni think is a mixte up with 2 wires. or conect the yellow on the grey or the grey on the yellow wire what is the solution? thank

21 - 40 of 41 Posts