RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a super clean 2008 Raider with 10K miles on it. Has PC3 and correct map for the cobra dual pipes on it. Near mint condition. It is the Raider S with tribal flames and lots of chrome Candy Red factory paint. I will do an even trade for a very clean adult owned low miles warrior. I am in no rush and just testing the waters so to speak. I would be most interested in a 2008 possibly 2009 Warrior with power commander. I can send pics upon request. Thanks for looking !!

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have a super clean 2008 Raider with 10K miles on it. Has PC3 and correct map for the cobra dual pipes on it. Near mint condition. It is the Raider S with tribal flames and lots of chrome Candy Red factory paint. I will do an even trade for a very clean adult owned low miles warrior. I am in no rush and just testing the waters so to speak. I would be most interested in a 2008 possibly 2009 Warrior with power commander. I can send pics upon request. Thanks for looking !!
I'm in Florida but moving to PA in less than one year. I'd consider this if working out logistics wouldn't be too rough.

I have a red, factory silver stripes 06 with 10k miles and the cobra black tuner. Babied... absolutely perfect. I have owned it since 2k miles, and the last owner was a female, bought by husband and then she gave up on trying to ride it.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts