RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was talking to a friend of mine that went down to a kawasaki yamaha dealer down in south carolina to pick up his new four wheeler and got to talking to the techs there about the warrior recall and he was told that they had two bikes that had the recall performed and then came back with a locked up tranny and busted case. Now i did not personally see them and i do trust my friend. However I feel that if you have had the recall done on your bike you should still ride with caution. Anything can happen. Ride Safe!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got through to dealer and found out i was given given wrong info sorry about any confusion. But like i said anything is possible. Something to think about. Ride safe!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
quote:Originally posted by crxpwred

Was talking to a friend of mine that went down to a kawasaki yamaha dealer down in south carolina to pick up his new four wheeler and got to talking to the techs there about the warrior recall and he was told that they had two bikes that had the recall performed and then came back with a locked up tranny and busted case. Now i did not personally see them and i do trust my friend. However I feel that if you have had the recall done on your bike you should still ride with caution. Anything can happen. Ride Safe!
Could very easily happen if the dealer mechanic did not put the tranny back together properly. I would definitely be taking it easy until your were sure it was working properly after getting it back.

·
Registered
889 Posts
well -- speaking as a master tech - on a manual trans--usually, either you build it right or you don't. If you mess it up you will know right away. It will either not shift or make a horrible noise , or both.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts