RS Warrior Forum banner

321 - 340 of 1225 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Midnyte

Insert Image:

77.64 KB

Midnyte, those jeans didn't hold up so well...hope you didn't get bad road rash[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, my name is Lauri and I´m from Estonia. One **** of a creat page you have here, I have serious intention to by warrior my self and more I read your forum, more serius this intention is [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

So far, pic from my current bike and me, Suzuki VZ800 Marauder

Probably many of you think now, that where the **** is Estonia??? Answer is http://www.riik.ee/en/ here you´l find probably the best description.
And if interested more pics of my suzuki, here are some more: http://www.redhawksmc.eu/album/album4/album4.html

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
estonia???? hmmmm....[?]quote:Originally posted by Soul17

Hello everyone, my name is Lauri and I´m from Estonia. One **** of a creat page you have here, I have serious intention to by warrior to my self and more I read your forum, more serius this intention is [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

So far, pic from my current bike and me, Suzuki VZ800 Marauder

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Princess

At Buffalo Wildwings, getting ready to watch the Mavs game with some friends. That place was packed! Thank God bikes are easy to park! /emoticons/emotion-1.gif
I need to get a pic with my beloved bike where you can actually see me. But this will do for now.

**** right, cuz u b HOT!

·
Registered
470 Posts
After a nice ride on the fizzy in the Los Angeles mountains - Warrior pics earlier in this thread...

Insert Image:

89.41KB

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Here's my old Warrior on the way back from Tahoe. Check out what's behind me.

Insert Image:

69.57KB

I don't have one with me and the new bike.

·
Registered
310 Posts
One of the best lookin' bikes I've seen. good job man...

quote:Originally posted by Dberman

'07 ROT Rally, Austin, Texas

Insert Image:

90.64 KB

321 - 340 of 1225 Posts