RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
28,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's work together to search the planet!

Its a safe bet these days that somebody here is hoping to find the factory part or accessory you stumble across while at a Yamaha dealership or a related aftermarket store or a motorcycle event. If its Yami/Star its probably wanted.

So this is a place to post these stumble-across parts!

I'm thinking it might be fun to put together a ride day with other nearby Warrior riders and Dealer-hop and post pics from our phones with contact info so we all know where these never-advertised things are. Worldwide.

Not sure how it would work. So maybe I will run around to dealers in a hundred mile radius when it warms a bit and just have a fun look-see!

Hope others will post here too.

Let's not post ads found online etc, let's only post things you see with your own eyes at dealers etc where its actually there.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Sounds like a great idea Arizona! I’ll check my local dealers when I get a chance, I know I have seen a few random parts in the past.

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
Cool idea.. Just that the only dealer near is small and don't have anything... The few times I've been in there I've checked n nothing...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
28,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes plus I wander thru what is out on the shelves, plus I ask the parts person if maybe there is anything on a high shelf getting dusty but that has not yet motivated them to go look lol. Funny thing is I bet there are plenty on high shelves forgotten.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
I may have to do this soon. There are several Yamaha dealers in the Atlanta area. A few are fairly new, so those may not have anything dating that far back, but I could be wrong. Plus, it's always nice to take a look at new bikes that the dealers have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts