RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious why my post disappeared from the recent discussions column on the home page while others that are older remain? I had one reply so it should be "recent".

Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The reason I'm asking is that I'm seeking a little help and don't know if many members will see my post when moved to the regional area that shows little traffic.

-JT

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
It was because you made a regional question. Probably if you didn't mention a region in the subject, it would have never changed. My oppinion, if it were in the GENERAL area, anything related to the warrior is gerneral and should have not been touched. BUt we have some neat freaks around here, LOL![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
JTNC, you specified help from a specific area. That is probably why it got moved. Under Forums on the top menu bar is a button "Active Topics". That will bring up all topics with new postings since you last logged on. I thing most people go there. So your posting is not lost or hidden. The moderators are not 'out to get you'. Just being neat freaks for us messy people. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
You were asking for help to install a pc3. Unless you want to drive cross country for that help, then you must have been talking to people in your area, as referenced in your title. If you want to speak directly to people in a certain region, the regional forums are where they need to go. The front page only shows recent topics in the general and technical forums and is meant only as a teaser page for the un-initiated. Active topics are active topics whether they appear on the front page or not. Most of the people who actually actively participate in this forum know to use the active topics and not just the front page. You may have gotten more replys in the general section but they would have been mostly people from out of your area telling you how easy it is to do yourself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts