RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey SoCal WARRIOR's I was wondering if anyone is up for a ride to this two places... I'm thinking sometime in September after first weekend.?.?

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking Sunday the 11th or Sunday the 18th of September.... If anyone is up for it let's get it going.........
SoCal WARRIOR's where u AT?

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok than let's set this up for the 11th than.... Now somebody give me a meet up spot to meet up with request n Rudy..... WhTs a Good time ?.?

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok just Google map it.. It's about a 2 1/2 hour run for me to the ROCK store ...... So let me knw a meet up point.. Just was in contact with FIREBIRD he will probably be going on ride....

·
Registered
752 Posts
I wish i could make it up there! Im out of town that weekend. Ill be back on the 12th. I finally would be able to get the raider pitted against real warrior, riders! I wanna see which is faster. I still think my warrior would squeak out a w against the raider, but the raider is still stock. The warrior, not so much!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Good question. My last 3 bikes were Harleys'. I can tell you where every Harley dealer is located. Not once clue where about Yamaha Dealers..lol.

I will search and see what is off the 405 and post it. Or we could meet at a Harley dealer and park our Warriors right in front? lol

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm good with anyplace we just need to set up meet point. Rudy is coming from Ventura n I'm coming from Palm springs n maybe FIREBIRD is coming from corona which if he does me n him will ride up together.
Also request is in LA

1 - 20 of 45 Posts