RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PLEASE READ WHOLE POST! In honor of our fallen brethren, Prisoners of War, and those Missing In Action on this memorial day I would like to give away a few (thanks to the help of gun_runner) POW/MIA Gaurdian bells. I know its short notice but I would like to do the drawing monday evening so lets have lots of input people!!!

The idea of these bells is that you don't ask for one it is given to you because you are honored and respected by someone else. By default this includes all service members (current or retired) for me. Unfortunately I do not have a list of all members that are in the service or are retired from the service. So I ask that everyone nominate any and all members of RSwarrior that are serving or have served in the US military, any branch. If you are or were in the service please let me know so I can add your name to the drawing, this is not asking for it, you are already included I just need to know who you are. (PM me if your shy)

This is not limited to just service members as there are lots of people that have not served but still strongly support our military. If you know someone like this please nominate them to receive a bell! Again...this is open to all nominations I just hope for it to go to someone who supports our military (not to be determined by me). Thanks all!!!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Jbat would you take a donation so you can give away a few more? PM me with paypal and Id like to throw some $ your way

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
armystar
Churchkey
JimB
metrickkruzer
madav8tr
jamesd
mattbowdeen
monstrddg
Centerline
speedyfreek
Pep
ratphlem
tonyt
whajac
NJWarrior

mburley
mappieclead
damian
Ldog
oldman
badass01ram
1warlock
62rampsidekid
riverat
Rogerswarrior
Judge2008

A list of a few from an old thread. All members have at least been on the sight in the last few months

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
armystar
Churchkey
JimB
metrickkruzer
madav8tr
jamesd
mattbowdeen
monstrddg
Centerline
speedyfreek
Pep
ratphlem
tonyt
whajac
NJWarrior

mburley
mappieclead
damian
Ldog
oldman
badass01ram
1warlock
62rampsidekid
riverat
Rogerswarrior
Judge2008

A list of a few from an old thread. All members have at least been on the sight in the last few months
haha, just got done goin through that thread doin the same thing, thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Very cool idea. I own close to the same bell. So please keep my name out of it if you happen to have obtained it from one of those military threads.

Good luck to all of you.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will be doing the drawing this afternoon, got a pretty good list of members but if there is anyone else you want to nominate post em up. Drawing will be held approximately 6pm pacific time. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
OK, drawing is done and the results are in...winners are
sh5960
Ldog
mburley
desertwarrior
torrez1982
marinewarrior

dont know how to embed video but here is the link, if someone knows how tell me and ill do it! IMG 0212 - YouTube
All winners please PM me your mailing address.

Special thanks to gun-runner, I couldn't have done this for as many members without him! Thanks again all!!!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Congrats to the winners!!!. To embed, click "share" below your video in YouTube, then check off "long link", then copy and paste the link to your post.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
All well. I will eventually get one of these bells. Congrats to the winners. I am glad to be apart of this forum. Keep doing stuff like this.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks rx, thats what i though but for some reason couldn't get it to work

1 - 20 of 32 Posts