RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a little over the top but with black and green paint I think it could look pretty good. Whatcha' think?

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Cool, not my style but I cant wait to see what it look like when its done!!!!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I think a Kawasaki themed Yamaha is one of the most original and innovative ideas yet on the forum. Kudos!

Seriously, it should be really interesting to see how it looks when completed. I think there's bound to be a lot of value in it for the safety factor alone and the uniqueness and head turning factor is pretty much going to be at the top of the scale.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Kawa Green was always love it or hate it, I happen to love it. Doesn't Kawasaki have a 900 vulcan painted in this color, I'll have to look.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My local shop is Kawasaki dealer. He said why not get a Kaw? My answer was "why would I want to part with the best bike and modification platform on the market? No offense but that would be a step down in my opinion." He suggested that I purchase a Vulcan 2000 and do the same things to it. Not a chance.

Perhaps I should call it my "Yamasuki"!

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ZZR12 said:
Kawa Green was always love it or hate it, I happen to love it. Doesn't Kawasaki have a 900 vulcan painted in this color, I'll have to look.
As far as I know the Vulcan 900 Custom is the only Kaw cruiser available in Kawasaki Green but it's a Metallic base and not quite as nice in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Pep said:
My local shop is Kawasaki dealer. He said why not get a Kaw? My answer was "why would I want to part with the best bike and modification platform on the market? No offense but that would be a step down in my opinion." He suggested that I purchase a Vulcan 2000 and do the same things to it. Not a chance.

Perhaps I should call it my "Yamasuki"!
i was thinking the same as you duke, why would anybody want to mod a kaw when they can mod a warrior? ..... i'm really looking forward to seeing your machine finished and all bolted back together

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mdfdwarrior said:
Nice job Duke - "let the good times roll!!"
My wife used to work for the Kawasaki distributor of North America. She used to have a Kawasaki t-shirt that said "Put something exciting between your legs!"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts