RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a pc3 USB. It works great, I even bought the 9 volt adapter to go with it so you can connect it to your computer from the comfort of your couch with it off the bike.

Thinking 125 shipped or make an offer.

3...2...1... go

Attachments

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could you post a pic of the end of all the wires? Want to see which version PC3USB it is.
I have updated the original post with more photos. Thought I knew where it was but couldn't find it. Kids had hid it under my coffee table lol. But there's now more photos

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That part number originally had a crimp connection to the TPS wire and was later changed to a plug at the TPS. The unit you have seems to be that improved unit with TPS plug (which also has just one eye-terminal to ground). So your offering seems to be the desirable version of this part.
Sweet! Lol. I don't know much about it other than I loaded a tune to get ready to throw on my warrior then I got a good deal on a dynatek fusion lol

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is this still for sale? New to the warrior so not sure how this all works and if I need any other mods to add this on..
Yes still available. Don't necessarily need mods. But once you have this, as you add mods you can update the tune for the mod

1 - 14 of 14 Posts