RS Warrior Forum banner

61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dude, if you want a perfect map, you're going to have to get it mapped. One of these will get you close. But obviously there isn't going to be one exactly like yours. Even if there was, variances in engines would mean the map still wouldn't be perfect if it wasn't mapped on your bike. Try one that is close, and fiddle with it a bit if you don't like a particular element of it. There are plenty of members here who can tell you how to tweak it.
cool man thanks do u know if there is one here close to wt i have

·
Registered
946 Posts
Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone. I know I've been MIA from the forum for a while. I'm back now...problem is my computer has taken a sh*t on me and it wiped ALL of my MAP files. Unfortunately I won't be able to recover that info..sorry guys..I've received a lot of PMs in my absence from people needing MAP help...I no longer have that ability-- good luck

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
i read through all this {thanks rob} but can't find what i'm looking for. most of what i'm seeing is for exhaust and air mods. or am i missing it somehow. i found this :
Welcome to Power Commander Motorcycle Fuel Injection Tuning Module Star Warrior&year=2003&mk=28&mdl=124&yr=2003. #403-035 but i have bigshots and churchkey vbak along with speedstar cams, pistons,springs, and ECU. i guess that would be close, but is there anybody who has a set-up close to mine that maybe hasn't uploaded their map.
that link isn't right. @#$%$#@
the map has hardkrome straights, stage iv kit and barons BAK.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
welcome to the forum. go to the link above and if you can navigate the site, they hace lots of different maps, although i tried to download one the other day and couldn't make it work. i'm sure it's just me but if you highlight a map and click the download button and nothing happens.. then what? anyway, if you go to the 1st page of this thread, there's something that you could get started with.

·
Registered
749 Posts
looking for a map for
2007 warrior
pcv
chuchkey vbak
ais block off
streetsweepers with bct baffles

i've been running WArriorpc3 map but i've added the baffles.

thanks
masque

·
Registered
388 Posts
Looking to re-install a map on the beast and wondering if anyone has a good map for me to try. 05 with a speed* pipe, AIS block off, and running speed* velocity stacks.
Any help would be great!

·
Registered
946 Posts
I used to maintain all the MAPs as well. I sent what I had to robriguez. Fortunately so, my computer crashed and I lost all of my saved info.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
310 Posts
Robriguez is the keeper of all maps. If by chance he doesnt have it rx warrior is the originator of the burrito map.
Rx's set up is real close to yours.
G

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Notwithstanding what is quoted here, if you are interested in the 'burrito' map, PM me your email address and I will be happy to send it to you as an attached file.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 · (Edited)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Gentlemen - just purchased the Ignition Module for PCIII for a steal, hey why not? Anyways, does anyone have an ignition map? I have seen one for +2 degrees advance - wondering if any linger about? I believe the ignition maps can be downloaded as well as long as the ignition module is talking to the PCIII.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Power Commander 5 settings

Hi guys newbe here. Love the site awesome info too.
Just checking with the maps what would suit my bike the best.
I have a 2003 Warrior with Vance & Hines big shots and a Thunder air kit.
Thanks heaps.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Hi guys newbe here. Love the site awesome info too.
Just checking with the maps what would suit my bike the best.
I have a 2003 Warrior with Vance & Hines big shots and a Thunder air kit.
Thanks heaps.
I'd never heard of Thunder air kits, but a quick search of their site and I found that they will email you a map. Just tell them what exhaust you have.

61 - 80 of 107 Posts