RS Warrior Forum banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys just checking on which map i should use.
2002 Warrior with a Thunder air kit and Vance and Hines i think they are bigshots?
I am useing the power commander 5.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Tried clicking on the links but doesnt download anything and shows a gibberish looking page... any ideas? Lookimg for a map for my '06 with diy vbak, ais delete, pc3usb, samaon ripsaws. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hey guys, what's the best map in my PCIII for an '06 at sea level with:
V&H Big Shots w/quiet baffle
AIS Blockoff
Churchkey VBAK

I'm still getting popping on decel.

I've tried the below maps:

Jamie
Badger
April2017map
m403-gav

·
Administrator
30,104 Posts
Just open a new map and leave it all zero's then save it with filename zero.map. Or make a map copy and delete all fields so its all zero's and save it as zero.map.

No matter what always remember to first save-a-copy of the current map on your power commander with a backup filename. If you send a map to the power commander it over writes existing.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Id like to hear any feedback on the badger map, thinking I’m going the same route, I have big shots and a pcIII. Wanna go ais blockoff and churchkey

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Id like to hear any feedback on the badger map, thinking I’m going the same route, I have big shots and a pcIII. Wanna go ais blockoff and churchkey
It ran good. Occasional backfire. After a year or so got an Ivans flashed ECU and it runs and sounds amazing, notably better.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I downloaded it to a laptop I borrowed and can’t open the maps either. Something about a version file error

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
30,104 Posts
The .djm (Dyno Jet Map) file extension is for PCiii-USB
The .map file extension is for PCiii-Serial and prior.
You need to go to powercommander.com to get the matching software. Then use the software to SAVE or GET the map/djm file existing on the power commander file and save it with a unique filename. Then SEND your new file to your power commander: it will over-write what is there. Then open it on your laptop to view it.

I don't see why any of these would be corrupted but its real common for confusion about how to do the steps. Also check Documentation forum under fuel managers for instructions.

There's also the Technical Bits link below my sigpic.

·
Registered
428 Posts

This is the message I get and I have the PCIII usb software

·
Registered
428 Posts
This is from trying the power commander website. I was able to download a map from the warrior forum link

·
Registered
428 Posts
I’m not quite sure. I downloaded on a laptop. I ordered a cable off eBay hoping to be able to upload the badger map when I get the vbak installed just to hold me over until my dyno tune. It’s in 2 weeks :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Wanna make darn sure the PC is reading too before I take it to these guys. They have the dyno jet 250 machine, the brake things, and are dynojet certified. Gonna cost $350

81 - 100 of 107 Posts