RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So are the Power commanders really money-well-spent? My bike has pipes, intake, AIS blocked, would there be a noticable HP increase from adding one of these?

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
some power, but more smoothness and options in tuning up the road (cams/bigbore ect)
i have pipes, intake, ais and running without a pc - adjusted the stock ecu

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I felt a major improvement over the ecu adjust when I put on the pc3 on. not just more power but it helped the bike come alive. way better response and smoother just like slothy said.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Na don't get it, ain't worth it. I've got one and love it, but that's just me. In the long list of mod's and accessories, it's just a very small investment. Heck I paid $100 for my breakaway throttle lock, and love that too. lmao.

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Do we have to beat this to death again? PC III is not nitrous in a plastic square. It is a good proven way to dial in your bike based on mods , like a new pipe. I will help you get optimum performance from your bike through all the power bands. I'd say if you aren't going to get a custom map for it you might be better off adjusting the ECU until you hit the right numbers of for your setup.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
It is worth it as long as you are going to follow through and have the bike dyno'd and mapped by a reputable shop. If you are looking for plug and play HP forget it. I'd compare it to my bike went from a butter knife to a razor blade as far as throttle response goes. But you are probably talking $250 to map on top of the PC3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts