RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed the PR 110cc big bore kit that they just recently released? Just curious as to the performance after the mod?

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
It would seem that SpearWarrior will probably have the first. Don't know when his bike is going under the knife, but I would almost bet they are going to get some numbers on the bike right then and there.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Does the kit come with everything like the O.E. kit? Thats almost a $100. bucks cheaper for more cubes. The price of a sleeve to nikasil is about the same why is there such a big price difference.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I wish I was going to be the first, but warstar, I think you're going to beat me to the finish line. My dealer doesn't even have the Recall Rebuild kits in yet. I'm not gonna start holler'n until the 110 parts come in though.

I'm just as interested as everyone else in the power increase. I think it should be across the board and it should be pretty substantial. Later, when/if I do the cams, the power will REALLY come in.

I think I'm gonna have to get me a "110" for the right side of my engine, too!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Has anyone actually got the 110 ci kit yet? I e-mailed PR to get some information but haven't heard back yet. Are dealers charging any more for labor?

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Spear,
If you hear of PR coming out with the 110 cam cover, please let me know. I'll let you know what the cams and heads feel like with the 110. I figured, if I'm doing it, I might as well get the whole shabang.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts