RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am thinking I am going to install the 110 kit this winter(jugs and hc pistons is all, correct?)... I have the v-bak, pro-pipe, pc3, and a pro-1 oil cooler... Can anyone tell me what kind of dyno figures to expect? And will I have to worry about overheating?

Thanks,
Zack

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Don't worry about overheating. Alot of warriors in the desert have the 110", it is not an issue. Yes, correct on 110 kit and it is $850 and there is no RSWARRIOR discount (talked to PR yesterday, and the turn around time now is 3 weeks).

·
Registered
334 Posts
Might want some head work done!!! Cams, bigger intakes and exhaust, springs. Go big or go home. With a 108 kit, 106 RWHP and 130 FTlbs Torque. Have dyno sheet listed in gallery. Oh yea, something I learned on the forums, a new SV14 battery to crank the beast over.

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
Mine dynoed 84.6 hp and 112.4 ft-lbs with the 110" pistons, VBAK, PCIII and D&D slip-on. With the propipe, you should probably expect a few more hp and pretty similar torque. There can be a pretty big range in dyno numbers though (I thought mine were a little low on the power side, but it certainly does feel stronger).

·
Registered
800 Posts
Have a tad under 100hp&115 torque w/110.(See my previous post.)I have OE cams & would suggest headwork&PR cam kit if you want to reach 100 +hp.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Did the 110, speedstar cams, speedstar springs, and the propipe. I dyno'd at 102hp and 122 ft lbs torque with the 240 kit![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Xtreme, did you have headwork done? If not then those are some very good #'s.

I did the 110, heads w/ oversized valves, cams, ported exhaust manifold.....already had BAK, PC3, and propipe. I am very happy w/ outcome. 107hp/128 fpt

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 3youngns

Xtreme, did you have headwork done? If not then those are some very good #'s.

I did the 110, heads w/ oversized valves, cams, ported exhaust manifold.....already had BAK, PC3, and propipe. I am very happy w/ outcome. 107hp/128 fpt

Hey don't you mean 106.9 HP? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
quote:Originally posted by megawatt

Hey don't you mean 106.9 HP? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Hey aren't you the one who told me to just round up?[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] besides that .1HP isn't gonna make or break you on Friday night. YOU'RE TOAST!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts