RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 369 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joseph Wilson, aka, "The Cadfather" was in a severe accident Monday, Sept 18, 2006 on his motorcycle and needs your prayers. He is in Erlanger Hosptial in Chattanooga,TN in a coma with head trauma and also has broken bones in other parts of his body. Motorcycle was destroyed. Will give updates as I receive them. A Friend Of Joes.

Phone #'s provided by JamesD

Giftshop - 423 778-7436
Florist - 423 778-8010

*Posted by xharleyrdr*

Motorcycle crash on I-75 hurts one
A motorcycle driver suffered major head trauma Monday morning after hitting a pickup truck on Interstate 75 northbound near the East Brainerd Road exit, according to Chattanooga Police Department spokesman Sgt. Tom Layne.

The driver of the 1999 Ford F-150, 63-year-old Jin Sung Chung, of South Pittsburg, Tenn., was charged with reckless driving.

Mr. Chung had been parked in the inner emergency lane next to the concrete highway divider when he pulled out at about 15 mph, Sgt. Layne said, crossing three lanes of traffic into the path of 40-year-old Joseph Edward Wilson, of Ringgold, Ga.

Mr. Wilson, driving a 2002 Yamaha Warrior motorcycle, was unable to swerve out of Mr. Chung's way and was thrown from his bike, Sgt. Layne said. He was taken to Erlanger hospital, where he remained in critical condition Monday night, according to hospital officials.

Mr. Chung was not injured in the wreck.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
My thoughts and prayers for him.

*Please* keep us updated about his condition and progress...and any details of the accident he may wish to share.

Best Regards.

Chris

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
In Jesus' name , we pray for Joseph and his loved ones, friends and his caregivers and medical staff...God be with all of them.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Wow, I'm always sorry to hear stuff like this. Get well soon, Cadfather!

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Cad, get better soon buddy!!!! My thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
This is just terrible news. Come on Joe, you can pull through buddy, our thoughts and wishes are with you and your family right now.

1 - 20 of 369 Posts