RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
28,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] I don't know how to say this without sounding corny. It must be a huge challenge to keep this site clean and organized, and I think the moderators have done it again. Even when I don't take enough time to figure out where a post should go (like this one probably) its no problem they move it for me and they don't complain too much. I'm looking forward to earning a 2008 Site Supporter badge. See I said it sounds corny!

When I think back over the year at the good advice I picked out of posts, and the tips that were PM'd to me, and the nice support from lots of members, and a few nasty grouches like me that still stood up offering good inside info gained from their experiences, well, I realize this is among the best technical formus anywhere. I know I'm not alone in feeling this way. We all know the organizational chores accomplished by our moderators help make these things happen.

Plus, thanks to this forum, I have a shot at these winter mods going well - if I can just get some time in the garage!

I wonder if we have to wait until January to make our annual donations?

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ArizonaWarrior

If you care about getting the 2008 badge, you will have to wait until Jan 1st. If you dont, then you can donate any time.

I intend on donating again for the fifth year........

Dave

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 99venom

How much do you need to donate to get a star? I plan on doing this.

Any amount..... $1 or $100. It doesnt matter, whatever you decide, they will appreciate it.

Dave

·
Registered
242 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ArizonaWarrior

[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] I don't know how to say this without sounding corny. It must be a huge challenge to keep this site clean and organized, and I think the moderators have done it again. Even when I don't take enough time to figure out where a post should go (like this one probably) its no problem they move it for me and they don't complain too much. I'm looking forward to earning a 2008 Site Supporter badge. See I said it sounds corny!

When I think back over the year at the good advice I picked out of posts, and the tips that were PM'd to me, and the nice support from lots of members, and a few nasty grouches like me that still stood up offering good inside info gained from their experiences, well, I realize this is among the best technical formus anywhere. I know I'm not alone in feeling this way. We all know the organizational chores accomplished by our moderators help make these things happen.

Plus, thanks to this forum, I have a shot at these winter mods going well - if I can just get some time in the garage!

YES 2008 SITE supporter, thank you mike,well said, this is the BEST forum, the info in here has saved me time and money,

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'll be supporting this site in 08 as well. I would be lost on mods, maintenance, or any general question with out this forum. Thanks all! Especially the Moderators.

·
Registered
525 Posts
without this site I would spend countless hours at the dealership having my dumb questions answered and problems fixed...Will be supporting the site in 2008.... Thanks to everyone who makes this site possible and offers their knowledge (my girlfriend called me an addict yesterday...psh...what does she know? [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif])

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
this is a great site with lots of good people and info so yes i absolutley will be supporting r.s.warrior in 2008[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] and every year there after[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
My contributions may not seem like much, but if everyone gives what they can then we can keep this site. Also site sponsors help, so we need to shop with them as well.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
An hour of labor at a Motorcycle shop is minimum $60.00 I try to keep that in mind when giving a donation.. Especially after screwing up a Mod and asking for advice to fix it..

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I've only been here one year. I donated in 2007 and will do so again in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 . . . . . . . . . .

A big thank you to all of the guys who keep this thing running. Your work doesn't go unnoticed but you deserve a lot more credit and praise than what you receive!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
This is the best 4M that I have ever been on, I was on one with my Katana and it was nothing like this. There are so many resources on here on how to do mods and maintenance. I love it, and will continue to donate.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I`m sure this site falls into the "Couldn`t live without it" category. As long as I have my Warrior, and I haven`t found anything that I would want to replace it with yet, I need this site. Yes..a "Grand Salute" to all that monitor and maintain this site, and those who offer their learnings, humor, and other nasty but desireable habits.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
quote:Originally posted by gman

I have saved time and money on this site.

I bet you saved time...but money?...c'mon[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts