RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Wow - good work and it nice to see attention to motor mods as well as the chassis and look of the bike. That thing must crank with the turbo [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Any thought about rear sets for the beast?

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks brothas! This set up was done by CycleImage. I m stil working out the clearance issue with the suspension, tire might hit fender riding 2 up or going into a dip in the road. Preload is cranked to the max, ride height is increased to the max, and Eibach spring is installed. Any suggestions would help on making the suspension stiffer would help....I thought of making it rigid.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Chris, doing well... Let me know how the lift kit works out... also may want to think about the 1200lb Eibach, the extended swingarm will have more torque exerted on the spring.

Let me know if you need anything.

Now you can crank up the boost more /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Chris, you've already stiffened the **** out of the suspension and have as much handling
as an 883 sportster, so why not just go rigid and stick a fender 1/4" off that beast tire?

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Greg, I still think I can out handle an 883 still even with my set up.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]
Reza, Call you about the 1200lbs spring.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
I do hope you know I was joking Chris! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] You can put a 500 rear tire on that monster and still out handle an 883! [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)] Although, I've raced
a guy on an 883 with major work before and he was pulling wheelies
at every light![:0]

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Of course I did..[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

quote:Originally posted by vector18

I do hope you know I was joking Chris! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] You can put a 500 rear tire on that monster and still out handle an 883! [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)] Although, I've raced
a guy on an 883 with major work before and he was pulling wheelies
at every light![:0]

1 - 20 of 39 Posts