RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After anexhaustive searchto buy the right pipe between Samson Rip Saws and V&H Pro Pipe, I have decided it is not just the looks, but keeping somewhat of my hearing in my later years
I have decided the best pipe for me is the Pro Pipe. Can you guys tell me the best place to pick upthe comp baffle & HD End Cap. I have a pretty big order over at MSSS, but they could not even help me. Please post the direct links if you do have them, to make life easier on me. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sorry about that deach. Unfortunately we are not a V&H direct dealer so there are some accessories (such as this) that we can not get. We rely on what is avail to/thru Parts Unlimited.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
rolltideroll said:
Sorry about that deach. Unfortunately we are not a V&H direct dealer so there are some accessories (such as this) that we can not get. We rely on what is avail to/thru Parts Unlimited.
In Scott's (or Bill's) defense, Vance and Hines doesn't even offer a competition baffle for their Warrior exhaust system, what they do offer is for a Harley. J&P sells baffles including the one you are asking for, along with the hard cap but you will find it under Harley parts. From the last I had heard from them the Warrior is equipped with a competition baffle to begin with.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
I have this set up and have had it for quite a while as well...

I bought mine at a local bike shop that caters to HD's. There are two baffles you can buy from V&H for the HD propipe, get the non-competition version. The comp baffle is a bit louder and doesn't actually perform as indicated. The end cap was about 140.00 and the baffle was around 30.00 when I got them in 03. They are probably pretty close to the same price now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts