RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to add some pics to "My Warrior" but can't find the "add" option. There's also an error meassage that say's I'm using 15.39 MB of space. I only have 1 pic thats about .5MB up there.

What's up with that?

NJW

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, that's a tough choice. I'm still getting comments from new members on the songs. Oh well, I'll just have to get the band's web page up and running. Thanks for clearing this up.

My friends in Stonybrook just had a baby and a guy in Patchogue has an amp for sale i'm interested in so I'm planning a trip out to the Island next weekend. Maybe we could have a little "meet & greet", eh? We'll probably go out Friday night and stay over so possibly Saturday afternoon. You're somwhere between there and Jersey, right?

Jack

·
Registered
717 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

its your MP3z

I removed them from the folder so you should be ok now.
CarKnee

CarKnee,
I am not sure if you saw the post I did a while back. If the speed is acceptable on my server (cable), I would be happy to throw a HD in there for the pictures. You can check the speed trying this video.
http://68.8.27.118:809/rides/misc/speed-r1.mpg

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by NJ_Warrior
My friends in Stonybrook just had a baby and a guy in Patchogue has an amp for sale i'm interested in so I'm planning a trip out to the Island next weekend. Maybe we could have a little "meet & greet", eh? We'll probably go out Friday night and stay over so possibly Saturday afternoon. You're somwhere between there and Jersey, right?
Jack

Stony Brook is the next town north of me and Patchogue is about 15 minutes south of me. I am usually around just let me know when/where. However, Stratton mountain is opening up this weekend in VT... that is where I may be.

CarKnee

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by geestar
CarKnee,
I am not sure if you saw the post I did a while back. If the speed is acceptable on my server (cable), I would be happy to throw a HD in there for the pictures. You can check the speed trying this video.
http://68.8.27.118:809/rides/misc/speed-r1.mpg

Geestar,
The reason I set the limit i because I currently have ~250MB of space alloted to me. Say we have 500 memebers uploading 1 meg of pics to this server, that puts me way over the limit.

Right now there are a little over 100 members with pics, and a limit of .4 meg... this will help keep it under control for a while.

Once the web hosting company flips their lid I will need some help. We will need to figure a way for the site to upload the pics to a different server, it might be tricky.

CarKnee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts