RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I can log in on the message page and post, but for some reason when I login on the forum page it won't keeped me logged in. It tells me that I'm logged in but then logs me out. I have a PM that I need to check, but I can't stay logged in to check it.

HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Check your computers date!

If the date is wrong, the cookie that keeps you logged in won't keep you logged in.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
None of that is the problem. I only have this problem on this site. Other forums do not have this problem and they use cookies as well

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No I'm not running norton security or anything like that and the funny thing is that it was working fine this afternoon but now its not working anymore. I don't understand this. This is the only site I'm having problems on.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Check the Flux Capacitor, it requires 1.21 gigawatts of electricity to function properly.

Either that or "Mr Fusion" need more fuel. Try some banana peels and some light beer.

Don't know what to say or check. All the posts so far cover everything that could be causing it. Maker sure your date, month, and year is correct. Have you just installed Windows XP SP2 update? If so, it could be the firewall program. May need to make this site, one of the approved sites in your security....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've discovered the problem. I was clicking on a link to the sight from my hotmail account in an email that told me I had a new PM. When you do that from hotmail, hotmail opens the site in a frame. Apparently, the rswarrior site doesn't like that. That explains why it worked one day and not the other. I tested my theory and so far it's consistent. Works when not in a frame, doesn't work when in the frame.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts