RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having problems uploading pictures from my computer into my gallery. Everytime I try, it gives me an error message with a bunch of error scripts.

I tried clearing the cashe because I know a few people have had problems when the site's format changed. However, it had no effect.

I am hoping that someone else had a similar problem in the past and may have some input on how to fix the problem.

Here is part of the error message:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Carknee,

I sent you a PM yesterday that talks about this problem in a little more detail

Thanks for the help!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Dave

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yup, got the same error. I deleted a picture so I could change it and re-add it. When I tried to re-add, not only did I get that error, but it says I am out of disk space, which seems odd, since I'm a "sight supporter", and am just adding back an image I already had posted....

urp?

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sean,

It worked like a champ. I'll tell you, I give you alot of credit. I definitely couldn't look at all that code and figure out the problem. Thanks for the help, I love this site.

BTW, was it something that was easy to fix?? or did it wind up being a pain in the butt?

Hopefully, my info helped you out in finding/fixing the problem.

Thanks again,
Dave

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
The problem was that I forgot to create the folder if it doesnt exist yet. In other words, as long as you had uploaded pictures prior to the site change you were fine.

That is a big DOH.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts