RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,
In the April newsletter there is a link to the User Profile Survey. This survey is not tracking anything about you!!!

I am not tracking member number, name, IP Address, nothing... this is going to be a 100% anonymous survey used for marketing purposes only! The reason for me asking your zip code is just to get a sampling.

It will take all of about 2 minutes to complete and your time is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
CarKnee

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
When I press the 'Done' button I get an error page that comes up sayiong "page cannot be displyed" - same style of message as when a server or webpage is down.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Hi Sean,

Just completed the survey. Is the information there for RSWARRIOR.com purposes exclusively, or will the host of the site be using it too?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I filled out the form but I couldnt fill in the zip code because it only accepts a five digit one.We have a six digit code here.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you got errors, I am sorry... I made a change and you can try again if you like.

This information is for the use of rswarrior.com! This is not affiliated with the web host at all.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I fill out the survey and get the following error using OSX with Safari, all current updates:

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e14'

Syntax error in INSERT INTO statement.

/ProfileSurvey.asp, line 9

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by Kajo

Looks like someone made changes because I just submitted it. No complaint anymore.

[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
185 Posts
Maybe you've already found it Centerline but here's the link to the survey.http://www.rswarrior.com/ProfileSurvey.asp

1 - 14 of 14 Posts