RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to formally announce the promotion to "Moderator" for Sangathor and DarkStar.

Sangathor, who has been here from day 1, is moderating the "Warrior General Forums" and
DarkStar is moderating the "Warrior Technical Forums"

These two guys have been a great asset to this site. They have great knowledge about the Warrior and are always glad to lend a hand.

Congrats guys [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]!
CarKnee

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
I want to thank God, the director, my manager, my Mom......oops, wait a minute that's my Accademy Awards speach. [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] Seriously, we are just here to help and learn, just like everyone else here on the best **** Warrior site on the whole net.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Congrats guys, You deserve it, You where always ready to give an advice to who is in need or just to keep the chat open for the ones that feel along.
Cheers!!!
Alek5

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Thanks All! I still to this day cannot believe how quickly this forum has grown! How's that song go? "One man's lost is another man's gain" -The Grateful Dead- This is a Great Forum!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Congratulations guys and thankyou for all the help and info you've provided here and "That other Place". Given the obvious ignorance of Yamaha's service network, I'd still be stalling, chattering, popping and stopping for gas every 5 miles or so if not for the knowledge and experience you've shared with us.

Now just don't go PSYCHO on us like "You Know who"!

NJW

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS guys.
I was just thinking the other day - has anyone else noticed that the gallery page of members has nearly doubled in the last 3 months? It's awesome to see everyone coming to the site - and it's because of guys like Sangathor, DarkStar, CarKnee, Billh1943 and others. You guys make the site worthwhile, fun, and informative. Keep it up and thanks.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hmmmm .. I've hear lots of reference to this "You know who" .. just who is "You know who" coz I dont know "You know Who" ya know!

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
It's an old beat to death subject. But for the benefit of the new members, go to the search button and type Kommander. You won't believe what you read, but it's all true and in hind site, pretty **** funny.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts